View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 06:02 AM   #13
Areka
Enthusiast
Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: enTourage edge, 2 rooted pocket edge, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenzoens View Post
Please notice that "1.6" has nothing to do with edge's releases, it's about the Android version. The releases are listed above.

As you can see Badger was the first to go out, between it and "Dingo" there is "Coyote". That's why I'm asking. but since the Golden is a complete system overwrite, I think it's possible to use it even from Badger.

@ Filark - I think it's not possible to go from Badger straight to Ermine, as it is a normal update from the previous release
Indeed, what I meant with not taking a good look at my EE was, that I looked at the Android version only and that was a mistake. I must have had Badger on it. The ereader side was behaving like you see on the first videos about the EE on you tube. Annotations etc.
All i'm saying is that the golden dingo update saved my ass.
Sorry for the vulgarity!
Areka is offline   Reply With Quote