View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 02:09 AM   #39
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
I heard about an error, which I have not been able to reproduce yet. I can't reproduce, because I don't have a source in which the error is. I have asked for the file though.

It seems that Sigil will crash when a word contains the HTML entity ­. That entity is not visible, but apparently the word is indicated is misspelled. When after right-clicking on the word the correct spelling is chosen, Sigil crashes.
I will try to reproduce, but at the moment if I use ­ it doesn't get converted to a HTML entity.