View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 06:56 PM   #14
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
LOL! I'm surprised to see everyone talking about music here. Not that you're not welcome to do so. I have no desire to direct the conversation.

But when I started the thread, I thought the discussion would be about the fact that so many (a majority?) of the posters here are concerned that the publishers will keep the price of their pbooks and eBooks artificially high. Here we have an example of the largest record company in the world coming to the conclusion that it and its competitors have been doing just that for the past ten years.

The next time we send an email to a publisher, we should remind them of the parallels between online music and online book downloading (both legit and otherwise), and suggest that if Universal thinks that the MSRP of CDs is too high, maybe the MSRP of books is too.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote