View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 06:45 PM   #181
bearymore
Zealot
bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleshuffle View Post
Why do you think the weird behaviour of the dictionary is connected to the page breaks bug fix? I have that patch installed on my Aura HD and haven't seen any of that weirdness with my dictionary.
I couldn't figure out what the problem was, but one of my debugging steps was to disable the patch. When I did, the problem disappeared. When I re-enabled it, the problem came back. When I changed from the first fix to the second fix, the symptoms changed as I described. I'm wondering if perhaps there isn't an interaction with the top/bottom margin patch which I also have enabled. I haven't had a chance to test that, though.
bearymore is offline   Reply With Quote