View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 01:52 PM   #7
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Sailor,
I will second, third and fourth the recommendations for Calibre. When I had an old Sony PRS-505, I use to convert everything into Sony's format because it didn't support justification in E-Pub.

The other advantage is that you can adjust basic formatting parameters to match your personal preferences. I have found this quite useful in the past.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote