View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 02:38 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by billthrow View Post
I wish to join your group. I do own Calibre Companion. I think I followed set up correctly but I can't use it on my Nook HD+ because it asked password to sync with my Callibre library. I have never known I had a password. What is the solution I can sync the Nook with USB cable.
Bill Bartlett
Have you configured Calibre's Sharing options:
CC can use the content server to Pull books. To do that, you configure the Content Server option

or it can work more like a USB 'device' connection.
For that you need to configure the Wireless device option

In both cases, you need to have started the service you wish to use

Last edited by chaley; 10-01-2013 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Remove email address
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote