View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 04:48 PM   #10
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I download the book then put it in Calibre then delete the book from K4PC. I do this in batches. There's really no need to keep a copy on K4PC unless you are reading it from there. Everything is in your Archive and can be downloaded when you need it.

I open the Kindle content folder and delete everything in it once I am done backing up the books in Calibre.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote