View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 12:04 PM   #402
Analogus
Fanatic
Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2x Sony PRS-350; PRS-300 (†), Paperwhite (†), Voyage
Hi knc1

Hm, it sounds like there is no simple solution...

On the other hand I expected such behaviour and avoided to buy a 3G-device 'cause of those 'features'. On my Sony readers I tried to override unwanted behaviour.

So I think it's time to put hands on the Kindle too... My knowledge is limmited, but the will strong ;-)

A.

Edit:

Hi ixtab

Ok, that (db entry) sounds logic.
Concerning Amazon:
I recently got an unwanted update up to ..3.3 over my cellphone working as a hotspot. Luckily there is no data-size-limit otherwise that could become very expensive.

Last edited by Analogus; 02-03-2013 at 12:08 PM.
Analogus is offline   Reply With Quote