View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 09:38 AM   #13
vitalidon
vitalidon can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametervitalidon can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametervitalidon can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametervitalidon can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametervitalidon can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametervitalidon can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametervitalidon can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametervitalidon can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametervitalidon can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametervitalidon can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametervitalidon can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle Voyage 5.12.1, Kindle 4NT
So you can download original backups here:
http://pastebin.com/Wdw4L7yT
- this link is also in "debricking" sticky

Does anyone knows the ssh root password for kindle 4NT image posted there?
I have restored my kindle using K4 main image from the post above and now my password fiona5103 does not work anymore.
vitalidon is offline   Reply With Quote