Thread: brain freeze
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 01:41 AM   #1
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
brain freeze

A couple of quick questions, I know should be easy but my brain will just not click.

1. how do I change the view in calibre ie sort by author or sort by tag or sort alphabetically by author. I know this has to be easy but for the life of me I can not work it out. my perfect organized head can not get around the mess.

2. I plan on sharing the library with my husband and and my children, can I copy all the data in calibre to other computers or must I reenter all the stuff. oh I hope not I have masses of books. I plan on putting copies of all books on all their computers and a copy on a cloud.

3. can I enter more than one ereader for calibre to upload to or do I have to change the set one each time a different type is used.

yes my brain will fail and I will have more should know questions

applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote