View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 10:47 AM   #38
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by gteague View Post
hang in there. i seem to remember that my description lagged behind by 12-36 hours.
That would be the "Product Description," under Editorial Reviews, right? Why would it lag behind everything else? Particularly when it took a day to post the book, and another 2 days to make it purchasable?

Oh, BTW, I discovered the categories you mentioned, amended mine and republished. It looks like the books stay purchasable while being re-published, but I guess I should expect a few more days before the categories reflect the change.

Now, the catch: Finding the books. Subtitle: How many bestsellers and Big Publishers' books do I have to dig past to find my humble novel, without resorting to a specific search? In fact, when I used a specific search for As the Mirror Cracks, using the title in quotes, my book was still not on the first page of found items. It was pushed to page 2 by Big Pub items, mostly Agatha Christie reprints of The Mirror Crack'd... not even an exact match. So how is anyone supposed to dig me out of over 91,000 books, when I'm stuck behind the Big Pub giants' shadows?
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote