View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 10:45 PM   #7
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
My retinal blindness got sooooo much worse last week. On the flight home from Germany, my eye exploded. I had a major hemorrhage, and it's a mess. Complete blackness on the right. I got a shot of Avastin in the eye, and they are waiting a month for the blood to settle out as much as possible before vitrectomy #4. (Retina surgery #14!)

I hope it never gets to the point of inserting digital chips into my eyes. But I will do whatever it takes to keep vision, however limited it might be.
Oh, the rest of that flight must have been really scary -- I'm so sorry. I hope this next surgery works out well for you, but I agree, I'd do whatever it takes to keep vision.
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote