View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 04:24 PM   #12
AbbyEscapades
AbbyEscapades began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi, I have a similar error. I'm uploading our first epub file to itunes producer and come up with the following:

ERROR: CutthroatBusiness_ASavannahMartin.epub/OEBPS/Text/index_split_001.html(10): 'stylesheet.css': referenced resource missing in the package
ERROR: CutthroatBusiness_ASavannahMartin.epub/OEBPS/Text/index_split_003.html(10): 'stylesheet.css': referenced resource missing in the package
ERROR: CutthroatBusiness_ASavannahMartin.epub/OEBPS/Text/index_split_004.html(10): 'stylesheet.css': referenced resource missing in the package
ERROR: CutthroatBusiness_ASavannahMartin.epub/OEBPS/Text/index_split_005.html(10): 'stylesheet.css': referenced resource missing in the package
ERROR: CutthroatBusiness_ASavannahMartin.epub/OEBPS/Text/index_split_006.html(10): 'stylesheet.css': referenced resource missing in the package
ERROR: CutthroatBusiness_ASavannahMartin.epub/OEBPS/Text/index_split_007_split_000.html(10): 'stylesheet.css': referenced resource missing in the package
ERROR: CutthroatBusiness_ASavannahMartin.epub/OEBPS/Text/index_split_007_split_001_split_000.html(10): 'stylesheet.css': referenced resource missing in the package
ERROR: CutthroatBusiness_ASavannahMartin.epub/OEBPS/Text/index_split_007_split_001_split_001.html(10): 'stylesheet.css': referenced resource missing in the package
Check finished with warnings or errors!

When I look at the code for the stylesheet page in Sigil it looks fine but then again I don't know code. Feel free to talk to me like a kindiegardner.

Thanks,
AbbyEscapades is offline   Reply With Quote