View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 10:48 AM   #3
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Is the iPod sold in Portugal? If so, you'll be able to access the iTunes store; it's the same store.

I'm not sure about the warranty question; you might well have to return it to the UK or Spain if it went wrong (I imagine Spain would be a lot easier for you). But iPads seem pretty reliable - I honestly can't remember seeing anyone here report problems.
Yes, the iPod and iPhone are sold here, but not the iPad. Apple won't stop me from using the iTunes Store just because I'm using an iPad which they didn't release here? There's no risk of some sort of ban?
Over is offline   Reply With Quote