Thread: Classic B&N Lied Again!!
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 10:45 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ervserver View Post
anymore I find the UPS tracking website undependable, several packages I've received lately from various sources never did update on the website until after I received the package.
When I got the 500 back from Sony after being upgraded to support ePub, the UPS website said it was due the next business day instead of the day it was actually due. I called and the person on the phone said it was scanned too late to be on the truck for that day. But it actually did show up the day it was supposed to. I have no idea how it managed to arrive when it wasn't supposed ot be on the truck.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote