View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 10:01 AM   #1348
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Hi guys,
first of all I wanted to apologize for keeping silence in last weeks.
The implementation of multitasking turned to be a very hard nut. It changes quite a lot to existing architecture. But we will crack it definitely. It works already for different apps . The only thing which still resist - starting of multiple sessions of the same app (like many pdf documents ). I think we can solve it within of this week.

Regarding "new" updates of other partners - please don't be confused by fresher dates of them. The only new in those updates is some corrected localisations (like Czech e.g.). Unfortunatelly some reported bugs will be still there and some expected features not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voyageusejvzc View Post
I just received my new device, and it is extremely slow. I have updated to the latest software. Is it slow because the device is faulty? or maybe I updated it wrong? or is it supposed to be this slow?
Did you see the videos with some explanations of M92 features? If your device is slower with every kind of documents than M92 in videos, then something is wrong with it.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote