View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 01:19 PM   #30
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
I've got a custom column in Calibre called Read? (also "Date Read"). But I also use Goodreads. I used to keep track of my TBR by adding together my "currently reading" and "to read" shelves. I then made a rule that unless my TBR went down over a month I couldn't buy any new (e)books the following month. I had to abandon it because I kept cheating. Also a lot of TBR list is technically to-be-read but will take a long time to reach the top of the list. I find it hard to pass up a book from a favourite author in order to read a classic I downloaded because I've heard of it and thought I'd read it "one day".
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote