View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 11:23 PM   #1
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Oct. 5th official Kobo Glo release date in Canada?

Apologies if this has been covered in other threads (though I couldn't find a thread about the Kobo Glo's release date), but when I pre-ordered mine at a Coles location I was told that they'd be receiving the devices as soon as Monday, but that they're street-dated for this Friday, October 5th.

Given I'm on Vancouver Island, that's about the time a pre-order through Chapters/Indigo's website would have arrived if ground shipped (people began receiving shipping notifcations a couple of days ago), so that makes a lot of sense. Can't wait. I've been using a Kobo Vox, and occasionally the Kobo app on other devices, so this will be my first e-ink reader for personal use (I previously bought a used original non-Wifi Kobo as a gift for a co-worker who needed one with a D-pad).
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote