View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 11:54 AM   #192
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschick View Post
I thought it was stated when this group first started that it was going to be mostly Kindle freebies because so many books were free in KDP, and that non-Amazon exclusives were going to continue to be posted as their own thread?

We've evolved to chit-chat about more than that, but that was the primary focus as I recall it. I could be wrong, of course..
In fact, this post evolved from the Kindle freebie posts started by ATDrake when people complained about how there were so many romance freebies. The very first month it was a Romance Freebies for Kindle thread, but by the next month it was a Freebie and Bargain Romances thread independent of retailer or format.

As Blossom said, Kindle freebies are much easier to spot than any of the others, and many contributors (myself included) just don't have the time to check at all the other eStores, so that's why they're predominant.

However, ALL information about freebie and bargain romances at different retailers and, occasionally, an author's website, is welcome.

Perhaps we should the outline this thread's purpose at the beginning of each month?
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote