View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 12:42 PM   #69
The CB
Enthusiast
The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony PRS505
I just have to post again here. After almost a month of waiting for a reply from people from Prestigio, they told me that SiBil (e-book reader developing team member who has never heard of Sigil, or just typing mistake?) made EPUB can't be displayed on Prestigio 3126B but for that I need to buy 3126BN and if I need more devices they can give me good offer. Suuuure.
The CB is offline   Reply With Quote