View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 01:18 AM   #5
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
I've been circling this thing for the last 3 weeks or so. Unfortunately neither close Best Buy has a working model on display.

Love love love that it has a user replaceable battery. I hate that that is so rare nowdays.

How well does the GPS work with the Navigator app? Have you tried it?

I know there is a 4.2 inch model in the pipeline, but this seems big enough for me. Do wonder if these will go on sale cheap when that one arrives.
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote