View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 08:46 PM   #5
Debi
Connoisseur
Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Voyage, Ipad Mini 2, Ipad Air 2
SOS, I would hope you aren't facing the same set of circumstances as my brother...cataract surgery about 50 years ago when it was done MUCH differently than it is today. Back in the mid 80's some quack (my opinion) convinced him that using a laser to destroy the bits of the lens left in the eye would improve his vision. Why he chose to let them do it on his good eye I have no idea. About 4 years later he noticed a major change in his vision which turned out to be a detaching retina. After 3 failed attempts to reattach it the vision was gone.

I'm sure they've learned a lot in the last 25 years. People have it done all the time. I won't be one of them. What little vision I have I am not willing to gamble with. If I had none I'd be at the front of the line for every experimental treatment that came along.
Debi is offline   Reply With Quote