View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 12:36 PM   #5
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
I wish I could just take a screen shot but my laptop is in my locker (I am deployed)
Let me try to explain. On my Mac I created a directory called eBooks (creative eh) and that is where Calibre is storing the ebooks. Some books are under:eBook/author/book name/ebook file. Simple enough... just how I like it. Others are simply under eBook/file name.
I could be doing something wrong as I found out when changing book authors to the correct one. I am almost willing to bet that they are actually sorted correctly but maybe calibre now treats it as a different book and copies it to the right folder leaving the older one behind?
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote