View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 05:47 AM   #578
MikeB1972
Gnu
MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook,JetBook Lite,PRS-300-350-505-650,+ran out of space to type
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
The US support line has taken my details, and they're being passed on to a supervisor.

I really don't understand why B&N are so keen on using voice for this process. Wouldn't it be a lot quicker and easier to have it go through a dedicated email address?
Not related to the fictionwise transfer, but, I gave up on Nook when I bought the first book with my UK account and it didn't show up - I eventually tracked it down to my US account (Opened with a .co.uk email and my UK address - pre georestrictions) and despite sending them multiple emails with screenshots and descriptions they managed to do nothing about it at all.

I was charged the US amount for the book instead of the UK so on the plus side I may try them if a book is on sale in the US and not the UK to see what happens

I eventually got this message back

"We checked your NOOK account and everything is working. For this matter then, kindly try to use a different browser and try to sign out then sign back in. Make sure to sign in using your NOOK account from www.nook.co.uk. If we still have the same problem and to better assist you, please contact our Customer Service Center via chat or phone at 0800 279 6665. We are available from 8am to 9pm, 7 days a week."

And despite sending them screenshots from firefox, IE8, Chrome and Android browser they still said everything was fine, so I classified them as totally useless and went back to ignoring them as a book seller.
MikeB1972 is offline   Reply With Quote