View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 06:10 PM   #26
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeEs View Post
The thing I like most is the combination of Siri and the Map App. I only had to say, where I wanted to drive to, and it worked - by only pressing one single button. I may be wrong, but I do not think, that this is possible with another smartphone.
You are indeed wrong. Android has had voice navigation for quite some time; you simply say "navigate to <address>" and you're done.

And it's possible to use siri with Google maps.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote