View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 02:31 PM   #64
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvduchovny View Post
I keep all my smut.... um... Adult reading on the sd card. If I have to demo my reader for others (which I've done), I pop out the sd card it will reload the screen with stuff only on the reader and there you go. Once you pop your sd card back in, you might have to call up the book again, but then life is back to normal.
Except that takes forever.

I have over 2,400 files in the Sony Main memory. I have a 4gig SD card I'd love to use, but frankly it just slows the Sony down too much to have it in. (Waiting for a 'no scan' program for the SD card on the prs-650! *Loved* that on the last Sony I had!)

Rather than have it take time to re-index the main memory it'd be faster to go to the 'collections'.

But even faster than that is to just have the three I want on the front all the time. Which is great for me, because I don't use that for anything else. I have a ton of books I want to read 'next' so have a collection called "Next" for them. Three is not nearly enough to fool with there.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote