View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 09:45 AM   #6
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Arc
As an alternative, can you save it as an html file? I saved a few files as an html-only file last night (where everything is stored in one file - I haven't tried the other format where the page also saves images in a separate folder) and am now reading them on my Glo. The files will convert easily to an epub file through Calibre, but the Glo will recognize the html file. Since they use the same firmware (minus the lighting bit) I imagine the Mini would also read them.
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote