View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 04:32 AM   #27
silverspear
Connoisseur
silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by PharaohsVizier View Post
Thanks for that. I had a tough time connecting to the Japanese store at first, since I tried using the same email and it defaulted back to my US account. However, using a different email for my US and Japanese accounts, I can switch back and forth pretty easily. Can't take advantage of whispersync when you log out though.
I have 2 accounts, one with the US and one with the UK Store. What I do for whispersync is this:

my default account on my KT is my US account. whenever I wanna buy a book from UK, I will switch acount on my KT, buy the book from the UK store, get it on my KT, extract it with calibre, and email it to my US account (US-me@kindle.com), so that it gets loaded onto my US account.

Hope I am making sense here.. =)
silverspear is offline   Reply With Quote