View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 09:00 AM   #7
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
I'm interested depending on pricing. I rarely every re-read a book--and have yet to re-read an e-book (will buy the hardcover for something like Lord of the Rings that I do re-read periodically).

So if it's cheaper, I'd be for it. Though I do worry about battery life a tad--but then again the iPad gets 10 hours with wifi on, and apparently 9 for the 3G version with 3G connected, and those battery lives are fine with me as I've never read close to that much in one day in my life. And I don't mind plugging in a device every night or two to recharge.

Only downside is reading on a plane etc. So I'd prefer more of a rental system with temporary downloads for a monthly fee etc.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote