View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 04:30 PM   #1049
janek
Groupie
janek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Boox m92
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkef View Post
I concur with the bug. It makes necessary continuous use of zoom controls on the device. And the icons bar keeps changing to the standard icons. Very annoying.
So do I. I already reported this wrt first version of 1.8 firmware. This behaviour is particularly annoying when reading some academic papers

Temporal workaround until this gets fixed: just switch to old reader .
janek is offline   Reply With Quote