View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 01:37 PM   #106
whitearrow
Guru
whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post

The way I read it, is that you'll get charged for a download for each device you put them on. So if you have a book on a Kindle Touch, a Kindle Fire, a desktop, a laptop, and an iPhone; you'll get charged for 5 of your 8 downloads.
If that is the case (and I can't verify that it is), then they really have no business queueing them to download to all of my Kindle devices automatically, when all I wanted to do was send them to my archive to download as I see fit.
whitearrow is offline   Reply With Quote