View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 08:00 PM   #8
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Newegg showing all colors in stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexGrant View Post
Sell thru Newegg. They are our of Pro 5" white and black colors. Only pink and blue left. I will rather buy from them. Your website looks bad: too much flash, and no info. Hire a SMART webdesigner to remodel your website.
Dear Alex:

Newegg is showing all colors in stock now. We know we did restock them.

IF you do not like flash, you can use: www.TheEZreader.com/html. That has no flash at all.

Did you go under "support" on that website? It has a lot of information. If anybody needs more info, they can also go to my blog: www.robertbEZ.blogspot.com.

I am sorry that you do not like the website. We are going to redesign it!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote