View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 06:49 PM   #4
mystika1
Addict
mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Air 2, , Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura H2Ov1, Kobo Mini
I am going to wait it out. When I got my Kobo Glo it was perfect. I rarely heard anyone complain about the hardware. I have read lots of threads discussing defects on the Aura. "Dots" of light shinning through the light guide layer. Some people have returned their units three times only to settle for a unit with a few defects in the margin area. I am sorry to say that I find this unacceptable. No way would I spend that kind of money on a unit that is flawed. I will stick with my glo for now. The light layer is very even and no dots. I have also read of people saying that the paperwhite is not much better than the original. So....that doesn't really help you .

Penny
mystika1 is offline   Reply With Quote