View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 11:40 AM   #4
markbot
Guru
markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingo View Post
The touch screen is the same. Perhaps, won't know until it comes out, it could even be a little worse as some people have found in comparing the Kindle NT with their old Kindle 3s. I ordered a touch but am keeping my DX. For the money I would get I'd rather keep it as a second reader.

Good luck.
I have the first Kindle DX White so it is the older screen, not the one on the graphite DX.

I was thinking about selling it first because I thought that if I wait for the Touch then a lot of people are going to be selling their old readers during that time....although a lot more people will be Christmas shopping also.
markbot is offline   Reply With Quote