View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 10:43 AM   #46
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Actually, I think that a lot of the problem is that Madam B does not have Microsoft Word on the computer. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that this is necessary for the correct running of Book Designer.
You don't have to use Word, but it needs to be there.

A hint: it is often possible to get Microsoft Office very cheaply and legally as a licensed copy from your workplace or College. Mine is licensed to me as a member of my university. My sister is running a copy licensed to her from the NHS.
I found a copy of MS Office lying around so the Em Dash issue is solved.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote