View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 11:16 AM   #3
Psykhe
Connoisseur
Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle4, KindlePW
I got myself an EXiM SPUP Screen Protector. From the reviews I've seen it seems to be one of the best. Here are some before after screens for it too. On a LCD screen though, but I doubt it will look drastically different on an e-ink screen.

I (of cource) do not have my Kindle to test it with yet either.

I plan not to use it with a case since doubling the weight of a mobile device seems to me kinda counterproductive to its mobile use. I could care less about any scratches on the case, but the screen is a different issue. Therefore - screen protector.
Psykhe is offline   Reply With Quote