View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 03:22 PM   #14
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
Javed, thank you for the link!

Robertb, I was able to get out to Car Toys this morning, and I was very impressed! Both with the Pocket Pro, and with the customer service! The store manager waited on me, and he was very helpful. If they carried purple in the store I might consider buying from them, but since I'd have to special order that, I think I might as well just order directly from Astak. I've pretty much excluded the Sony from my search, and am pretty set on the Astak. I thought the Astak was much more aesthetically pleasing than the Sony, and it didn't seem too difficult to navigate. It would have been nice if there were books loaded on the store model (there might have been on the displays, but both of the batteries were dead on the display models so he brought out a new one from the back) so I could see how the books looked on it, but I was able to see the PDF user guide, and I was very impressed with how that looked! The screen was even nicer than I had imagined, and I don't think I'll have any difficulty reading it. I will eventually look at getting a light, and thank you for the recommendation of the Mighty Bright lights.

This forum has been extremely helpful in educating me about ebook readers, and then helping me to come to the decision as to which one to buy. I can hardly wait to get it! Now I just get to exercise patience, while I continue to save... if only money grew on trees like my children seem to think! *lol*
Davimee is offline   Reply With Quote