View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 02:56 PM   #13
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
There is always an argument when I say this... but I much love E-Ink. It not only gives you an incredibly long battery charge life; but it is easy on the eyes and causes no eye strain like backlit often does.

E-Ink is good in low light; but Pacific Northwest weather can get really dark. I think you will be fine anyway, but consider a clip-on Mighty Bright Mini-Flex or UltraFlex 2. The UltraFlex 2 has dual LED so you get no bright spots. They come in colors to match the colors of the Pocket PRO. The best one normally runs around $15 on Amazon! That will chase away the darkest weather!!

I live in San Jose, California and we consider ourselves Pacific Northwest too!!
After the Nov update to the EZReader PocketPRO, my battery life is absolutely outstanding! I've been on the same battery charge for WEEKS (perhaps ~500 page turns) and my battery still has 3 bars! I consistently use the key lock when not using the reader.

I have the Mighty Bright UltraFlex 2 & found mine at the local Borders for $15. Love it!
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote