View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 10:27 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davimee View Post
theducks, that's a good idea to keep all of the firmware updates in my computer, so I can go back one if I need to. Since I probably won't be buying until February or March, should I start downloading them now, or can I just start downloading if/when I purchase a Pocket Pro in the Spring?
The RAR files are about 100M (you need to have a (there are free ones or Linux) program to un-RAR the files).
I had problems with the December update. I seem to be the odd man out on that one, there were onl 1 or 2 negative reports .
Check the sticky "release versions" at the top The November release made great improvements to Battery life, display. Forget the really old ones(I don't know if manufacturing updates their part they use to build with ) , so definitely update to Nov. or newer (probably 1 or 2 more revs by March. The great thing about Astak is the refinements continue)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote