View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 06:04 PM   #32
Blue Tyson
Blue Captain
Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G,Huawei Ideos X3,Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
The fact that five of my favourite authors were present didn't help.
Elizabeth Hand, Barbara Vine and Robert McCammon were there in droves and there was even a book there from Peter Straub and Iain Banks. *feeling faint*

There were also two on my current wishlist by Hubert Selby Jr: Requiem for a Dream and Last Exit to Brooklyn.

So I pretty much scooped the lot of 'em. I am such a sucker!!!!

Looking at the Mystery/Thriller section though I think there's some of us out there that are going to have a harder time of it than I did. I'm expecting we'll start seeing members filing for bankruptcy.

Elizabeth Hand finally! Very good!
Blue Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote