View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 11:40 AM   #77
Skaven
Skaven began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2i, Nuut 2 EU Ver,
Quote:
Originally Posted by bthoven View Post
Yes, I use alwaysvpn when placing the order. I also ordered the green cover (Tupper Quote cover in Leaf: $29.99).

After placing the order, it showed status "Unable to process order. Please call 1-877-379-0036, or 212-414-6024, if outside U.S.".

I did call the latter number (via Skype call for cost saving) a few times; but the agent lines were always busy for several minutes. So I decided to email B&N asking them what should I do with the order; then they've just changed my order status to be "Not Yet Shipped" and showing expected shipment date for both items on Dec 11.

They also send a mail saying thank you for my order.

After they send the lovely device to Vpost US address, VPost will then send it to me in Bangkok, Thailand. The Vpost calculator gave shipment charge estimation around US$30.-; which is quite cheap. So door-to-door price will be around $320.-(including that lovely green cover). That's about the same price as Pocketbook 301+ which I almost decided to buy. Hope I need not to pay import tax (+VAT).

Once getting the device, I hope:

1. someone can hack it to support Thai fonts
2. ability to add other dictionary (e.g. Eng-Thai)

bthoven: i haw alsow got the same mess call support, i haw now email BN asking them what the peoblem is?.. how meny days did i need to waite before the support maild u back?
Skaven is offline   Reply With Quote