View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 03:01 PM   #10
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Crown copyright

Understood about crown copyright...that is why I merely pointed to it instead of trying to convert it and upload it.....

That and the small fact that position of every line and object in the PDF is absolutely fixed and translates into the most hideous HTML on the face of the earth!

It can be downloaded and looked at in theSony Reader, but doesn't format well.

Fortunately for the Canadian Military Heritage stuff, it allows you to copy it so long as you don't do so commercially or represent that is an official publication.

I will upload it one of these days when I can shrink one of the 3 volumes to fit under 15 meg.

Last edited by mrmikel; 09-20-2008 at 10:22 AM.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote