View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 10:10 PM   #378
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabran View Post
Hi I personally do not use the comixolgy app for my comic book reading.
I use two different STAND ALONE readers that both support the digital comic OPEN standard formats of .CBR & .CBZ

They are the perfect viewer app

and the comic reader mobi app

Both are android native apps that run on the kindle fire
with these I am able to leverage my existing& rapidly growing
Digital comic book collection of over 1000 titles that I used to read on my
laptop.
were it not for it being a "firmware locked" app on the Fire, I
would have already deleted comixology 6 months ago.

Cheers
thanks i'll give that a spin ...oh, but i get my digital comics from comixology as well. may i ask where you get yours?

by the way, readability vs pocket?? i'm not sure which to really use. at the moment, i've got both on my KF, but maintaining two apps that do almost the same thing can be confusing.

Last edited by wyndslash; 05-27-2012 at 10:12 PM.
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote