View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 11:51 PM   #14
ChupaLibro
Julio Angel Ortiz
ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Caleb and thrawn_aj, thanks very much for taking the time to read and post your thoughts on the stories.

Thrawn_aj, to answer your question, I definitely plan on doing more stories featuring Palequus and Peter, individual cases with ongoing character arcs (and one or two shorter-term story arc elements). Some of the seeds were planted in "Unnatural Time" and I plan to expand upon them over time. Their second story is already outlined and I'm hoping to have it out in February sometime, once I finish the latest project. I'll definitely keep you posted.

Again, thanks so much!
ChupaLibro is offline   Reply With Quote