View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 09:35 AM   #68
Jack Tingle
Punctuation Fetishist
Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Nexus 7 (2013), Galaxy S5 phone, Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
Intriguing discussion. I read along, then I get to an absolute negative like 'never', or an exclusionary word, like 'only', etc. At that point my brain resets and I begin reading again. Is there any actual content in this discussion?

IMO, non-business textural information[1] should be read in the most economical and convenient form that brings one pleasure. (Otherwise, why read it?) If you're really into vellum and leather, great. If cellulosic cloth and tree pulp and animal hide glue gets you off, fine. Stone tablets; wicked pissah! I must admit, I find absolute rules or exclusions about such things absurd, and a bit hard to comprehend.

Regards,
Jack Tingle

[1] I read business related information because someone pays me. I take whatever form they want to pay for.
Jack Tingle is offline   Reply With Quote