View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 02:57 AM   #3
OddCosine
Connoisseur
OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I've recently decided to read some classics myself, and decided to jump in with both feet and start with Don Quixote. I'm about halfway through and am loving it. There's a well-regarded modern english translation currently available for $2.99:

Kobo
Amazon
Barnes & Noble

I'm reading a different translation, but might be reading that one if it'd been $2.99 at the time.

Good luck with the classics! I'm thinking Anna Karenina next for myself.
OddCosine is offline   Reply With Quote