View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 10:36 AM   #7
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
So, in the meantime I have tried to install the European Amazon app from the google play store ... without success.

It seems that the kindle fire is one of the presumably few devices that are not compatible with the google play store :-(

Also, google chrome browser does not seem to be available for the fire, and the amazon silk browser just stops working horribly often when trying to access google wallet or similar.

Every day, the"routing" alternative looks more interesting.

As tablet, I am not terribly happy with the fire. Guess I will simply wait for my company win 8 pro tablet and continue using my iPad (1) as tablet and the fire as nighttime reader.

Last edited by Andy_T; 11-04-2012 at 10:52 AM.
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote