View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 10:09 AM   #230
JoeC
Addict
JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 and 3, Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
I updated my other posts on this, and basically the splotchiness was actually apparently just oil from my fingers as I touched the screen. In short, it wiped off, and shows up periodically in other places. It's only noticeable, actually, at an angle, and doesn't show at all when looking straight-on. I'll update my other post as well to avoid any confusion.

Really, there's only the little bit of shadowing at the bottom of the screen. Otherwise, the lighting is uniform and very pleasant. I'm finding level 13 out of 24 to be just right for most environments so far.
Thank you for the information!
JoeC is offline   Reply With Quote