View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 11:28 AM   #14
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
I think it happens when there is a collection that hasn't been synced all at one time. I did have the same issue but it stopped for me when I stopped letting calibre use tags as collections and began only syncing a complete series of books at once.

The downside for me is if a new book in a series comes out I have to remove all the books in that series and then sync the entire series again with the new book included.

Honestly not sure if it's a Calibre issue or a Sony issue but as long as I keep to the above rule it seems to work fine for me.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote