View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 01:29 PM   #20
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
I'm not a big fan of the original "Pizza Napoletana" from Italy. I like a little more on my pizza besides sauce and cheese, and a couple of salty fish on my pizza isn't one of my favorites either. Plus, the center of their pizzas can sometimes be a little, uh, how to say this, moist or soupy. Because of this, it's actually not uncommon for them to eat their pizza with a fork -- and pizza just should not be eaten with a fork. It just shouldn't. Lastly, they would look at you like you were insane if you tried ordering a pepperoni pizza in Italy. I mean, come on, how can you have pizza without pepperoni. Just say'n.
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote